Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (HZMB) | Tunnel, China
Helyszín: Hongkong, Kína
Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (HZMB), China
- longest underwater tunnel in the world, almost 45 m below sea level
- part of the 35 km long road connection between Hong Kong and Macao/Zhuhai in the area of the approach path to the Hong Kong International Airport Chep Lap Kop.
- construction period: 2012 to 2015
- tunnel length: 6 km
Production of 33 tunnel elements which are each 180 m long, 38 m wide and 11.40 m high
- maximimum deviation of +/- 2 mm
- hydraulic shuttering and striking
- delivery of the formwork solution in a very short amount of time
- life-span of at least 120 years required
China Communications Construction Company Ltd. (CCCC)
PERI have impressed us not only with their technical competence and enormous project experience, but also with the high degree of efficiency and ability to cooperate closely with us. We would like to thank the PERI project team for their superb realisation of this unique project.
- two hydraulically-operated forming machines for the production of 22.50m long sections using a cantilever launching method
- six main structural components per production line: slab formwork, two external and three internal sets of formwork